If you are planning to be away from school (family vacation), here are some ideas of what you can have your child work on. Work is not prepared ahead of time because classroom preparation, assignments and projects are planned day to day and depend on the needs of the students.
1) Post a picture and video on your seesaw page with a detailed written and/or audio description.
2) Make an iMovie documenting the trip, with narration and subtitles in French.
3) Write French journal entries.
4) Read a French book and take note of all the new vocabulary you are learning.
1) Find out what we will be covering during your absence and visit the following website http://www.mathslibres.com/ to find practice sheets that align with that concept.
2) Visit any of the links in the Math section ....
SCIENCE and SOCIAL STUDIES
1) Find out what your class is doing in Science and Social Studies, then search for that on the BRAINPOP website.